Give your Team a Pre-Season Boost!
We are excited to now offer group athletic camps for sports teams at Momentum Personal Training. We have trained many young athletes including Division 1 college athletes at Momentum. We recently acquired more space in our building, and we are looking forward to using it to help teams improve performance. These camps are offered for teams in the off-season. Our experienced personal trainer Wendell Navalta trains teams to improve strength, agility, speed, sport-specific movements, and injury prevention.
Classes will include introduction to weight lifting, plyometrics, speed drills, and conditioning, with team stretching at the end of each session. The types of exercise offered in these classes give participants the benefits of a personal training session at a reduced rate. These classes will also help improve team unity! Get your competitive edge and sign your team up now! Call 443-340- 6709 or visit our website to contact us!
Tuesdays 6pm - $37.00/Month
We are now offering yoga classes at Momentum Personal Training. Our experienced instructor Jackie Jones will lead participants in the style of Vinyasa Yoga, which includes a flowing, dynamic sequence of poses. This type of practice involves synchronizing the breath with a continuous flow of postures, which can improve flexibility, strength, weight control, mental health, and much more.
To schedule your FREE Consultation, either call 443-340-6709, e-mail, come in or fill out the box below. We will contact you promptly and within 24 hours.
· Instruction on how to structure your workouts
· Nutritional guidance to help you make smarter diet choices
· Motivation and encouragement to help you meet your goals
· Learn new and effective ways to exercise
· Learn how to be more confident in the gym
· Get advice on group fitness classes
· Personalized workout with a Momentum trainer including one-on-one coaching
· High-intensity training to make the most of your time
· A good choice for clients working on a tight schedule
· Learn exercises that hit multiple muscle groups at once