Muay ThaiMuay Thai, also known as "The Art of the Eight-Handed Defense," is the national martial art that comes from the "Land of a Thousand Smiles," Thailand. A 2,000 year old ancient fighting system comes to the forefront here in modern day Eldersburg, MD in January 2017.
Traditional style of Muay Thai program that is a great beginner’s system welcoming to any level. Whether you are a first time martial artist or seasoned black belt looking to learn a new art, this may be the class for you. It will be taught with core foundations of respect, confidence, and lots of fun. This class will not be taught by assistants, but by the founder of a much respected Muay Thai teacher from Hawaii, Wendell Navalta.
Adult Muay Thai Kickboxing Classes
- Practical Self-Defense
- Fun for All ages and ability levels
- 25 years of teaching experience
- Builds confidence, and self- esteem
Prospective beginner’s should expect to be taught the offensive striking techniques of punches, Thai roundhouse kicks, knees, and elbows. Balance and technical foundation will be highly emphasized without speed or power. When comfort and familiarity of the technique sets in, speed and power will be incorporated.
- First 20 people to sign up pay $100/month, after that it's $125/month.
- Try first two weeks free
On the other side of the art, this unique class is one of the few that will teach the holding aspect of the equipment, the Thai Pads (for kicks and knees) and Focus Mitts (for punches and elbows). Once familiarity is established, a full fledged offensive and defensive Muay Thai workout will be experienced.
To schedule your FREE Consultation, either call 443-340-6709, e-mail, come in or fill out the box below. We will contact you promptly and within 24 hours.
· Instruction on how to structure your workouts
· Nutritional guidance to help you make smarter diet choices
· Motivation and encouragement to help you meet your goals
· Learn new and effective ways to exercise
· Learn how to be more confident in the gym
· Get advice on group fitness classes
· Personalized workout with a Momentum trainer including one-on-one coaching
· High-intensity training to make the most of your time
· A good choice for clients working on a tight schedule
· Learn exercises that hit multiple muscle groups at once