What Is Exercise Therapy?
Serving Carroll County, Eldersburg, Sykesville, and beyond!
Exercise Therapy is a regimen or plan of physical activities designed and prescribed for specific therapeutic goals. Exercise Therapy Covers a very broad range of purposes from injury rehabilitation to helping manage progressive and chronic disease. Our therapists are trained to provide our clients with safe and effective exercise regimen to help with any medical issue and improve their quality of life.
We hold our personal trainers to the highest standards in the industry and only hire the best and most experienced personal trainers and therapists.
We Can Help!
We Accept Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts*
Exercise Therapy is especially useful for individuals with chronic Illness or progressive diseases. Typically, insurance will not cover on-going therapy and care for patients and they are left without being fully rehabilitated. Many of these individuals are not permitted to receive the therapy they desperately need because of limitations by insurance companies. This often causes patients to regress, increase their risk of complications, diminish their quality of life and can cause the disease to progress more rapidly. At Momentum, we have a specialization for helping these individuals and we work with your doctor to provide the best therapy for our patients. We stand out in the wellness industry because we take on the individuals who have been left without options. We provide short-term and on-going therapy to these patients for the cost of an insurance co-pay and we also accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA). This approach has helped many of our clients tremendously improve their lives mentally and physically. We never turn anyone away and we never give up on any individual.
*with prescription from a doctor call for more information
Some Specific Conditions we work with:
- Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.)
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease (A.L.S)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Joint and Spine Injury
- Joint Replacements
- Degenerative Spine Diseases
- Downs Syndrome
- Pre and Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis / Osteopenia
- Ehler’s Danlos Syndrome (E.D.S)
- Arthritis / Rheumatoid
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
If your specific condition is not listed, please call our expert staff who has over 30 years of experience in the medical field.
To schedule your FREE Consultation, either call 443-340-6709, e-mail, come in or fill out the box below. We will contact you promptly and within 24 hours.
To learn more about Momentum, check out our video! Everyone has different goals, challenges, strengths and weaknesses. That's why we at Momentum Personal Training & Exercise Therapy treat our clients the same way - individually.
· Instruction on how to structure your workouts
· Nutritional guidance to help you make smarter diet choices
· Motivation and encouragement to help you meet your goals
· Learn new and effective ways to exercise
· Learn how to be more confident in the gym
· Get advice on group fitness classes
· Personalized workout with a Momentum trainer including one-on-one coaching
· High-intensity training to make the most of your time
· A good choice for clients working on a tight schedule
· Learn exercises that hit multiple muscle groups at once