Welcome to Our Momentum Personal Training ("Our Momentum Personal Training ," "we," "us" or "our"). Our Momentum Personal Training provides a platform for locals to post and to find local handmade and homemade products in your town. Just title your album, add one or few photos to it, caption them, pick the categories and subcategories and location, and share it with your town and the world.
1. Types of Collected Information
We collect the following types of information.
i. Information you provide us directly.
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Momentum Personal Training account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Our Momentum Personal Training.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Momentum Personal Training. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
ii. Technical information.
- Log data. When you use Our Momentum Personal Training, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Our Momentum Personal Training features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Momentum Personal Training, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using Momentum Personal Training on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
2. Usage of collected information.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the Our Momentum Personal Training application on your device.
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like comments, happen on Our Momentum Personal Training), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you updates. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Help your friends find you on Our Momentum Personal Training if they sign in through Facebook or another social website.
- Respond to your questions and comments.
The information we collect may be used to specifically identify you as a unique person or can’t be used to specifically identify you. We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Our Momentum Personal Training does business, including countries outside your own.
3. choices you have about the collected information
i. You can make changes through Our Momentum Personal Training:
- Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your Our Momentum Personal Training account using your email address.
- Link or unlink your Our Momentum Personal Training account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on Our Momentum Personal Training to that service.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your pins and boards from Our Momentum Personal Training. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
ii. You can make changes through the device or software you use to access Our Momentum Personal Training. For example:
- Your browser may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
4. How and with whom collected information is shared.
- We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Our Momentum Personal Training without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with Affiliates. Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We may share your collected information with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may share your information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link your Our Momentum Personal Training account to those services or publish your activity on Our Momentum Personal Training to them. For example, you can choose to publish your albums on Facebook or Twitter.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
5. Analytics information:
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
· Instruction on how to structure your workouts
· Nutritional guidance to help you make smarter diet choices
· Motivation and encouragement to help you meet your goals
· Learn new and effective ways to exercise
· Learn how to be more confident in the gym
· Get advice on group fitness classes
· Personalized workout with a Momentum trainer including one-on-one coaching
· High-intensity training to make the most of your time
· A good choice for clients working on a tight schedule
· Learn exercises that hit multiple muscle groups at once